Sunday 9 October 2011

I like my mum she lets me stay up and watch Dixon of Dock Green and eat After Eight mints and then Mr Dixon says “goodnight all”. My mum and dad came and got me from my other mum. My other mum is screaming her head off and has to hand me over. I look back out of the window as my mum and dad drive away in my new Hillman car. My other mum is crying so much that she can’t see me smiling and telling her that it will be alright. I like my mum, she lets me stay up and watch Dixon of Dock Green and eat After Eight mints. It’s a full moon tonight, my dad’s gonna have one of his turns, that’s what my mum says. I’m in the Pigstoe club. Gregg and Mark said I could because I fell into the stinging nettles at the bottom of the garden. If I swing over the bonfire with no clothes on Gregg and Mark say I can become a General. On Saturday we’re going to have a really big bonfire because Mark is going to chop up his bedroom door. He hasn’t told his mum though. My next door neighbour wanted me to touch his thingy. I showed him and then he showed me. We touched each other’s thingies. His went up. I don’t think I’ll do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment