Tuesday 11 October 2011

I like my mum; she bought a green sofa so me and my sister can hide behind it when Dr Who comes on the telly. It’s on now. I wish I could see what’s happening but I can’t because I’m hiding behind the sofa. I know Dr Who’s in trouble because I can hear someone telling him they want to exterminate him. I don’t know what exterminate means. My aunty makes great toffee apples. She does it in her kitchen. Her toilet is outside. I don’t like going to toilet outside. The bands playing the theme tune to Z-cars and I’m dancing with some old man who they call ‘Uncle Jack’. I’m wearing a t-shirt with ‘I love Donny’ on it. I know I like him, but I’m not sure I love him. I like my mum; she says we can have Kentucky Fried Chicken and chips. I have to get them and remember to ask for an extra portion of chips. I want to say two bags but my mum says I have to say portion. Patricia Smart just told me I can look down her vest if I give her a penny. I like my mum, she gave me a penny. I don’t think she knew what I wanted it for though.
VE92SQ4Z4Q3H

2 comments:

  1. T.J.W. (F.H.G)
    thanks for the chance to read your book, am having a few chuckles with it too. I had a Patricia in my class, but she charged 5p, but then i think we were allowed to hold on to the count of 5, maybe it was a penny a second come too think of it!! Looking forward to more
    Cheers
    T.C.C. (The Caper Crusader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TCC
    great to hear from you and thanks for your kind words. Hope you enjoy the rest of my story and stay tuned for 'My girlfriends and other animals'- a tragic comedy of lost innocence - COMING SOON.
    See you soon

    TJW (FHG)

    ReplyDelete