Tuesday 1 November 2011

I like my mum

At Cub’s we have to skin a rabbit and catch a trout. Each Tuesday night we get to hit each other round the head with a rolled up newspaper and raise the Union Jack and sing a song for the Queen of England. My Neckerchief wasn’t straight so our six lost 2 marks. Peter Granger forgot his woggle, Pencil, paper and a clean handkerchief so his six lost all the points in the world. I tied a sling with a sheepshank and two half hitches and played British Bulldog. My six is white six, Steven Mudge is in Blue Six and he’s got his bronze, silver and gold award. I’ve only got my cooking badge, but the Duke of Edinburgh has made a badge for me if I climb a mountain and sleep under some leaves for a week. I think I’ll just try and get my cycling badge first. My mum puts her foot on the accelerator pedal and drives into the back of another car. Me and my sister fly through the air and hit the windscreen. The man on the path has a heart attack and the ambulance takes him to hospital. We don’t go to hospital because we haven’t had a heart attack. The man on the path dies and my Mum has to see a man in a wig who tells her off and she is sent to her bedroom for a very long time. I’ve got one marble left and I have to hit Wayne’s blood or else ‘I’m going to get a new name. I close my eyes and flick my last marble.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I need to know the result of the marble shoot out!! What a cliffhanger, good work Mr Jackson-Waite

    ReplyDelete